Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A New Year; No better time to start a-fresh.

What I want for 2011

- Save money!! ($20,000)
- Decide on a budget and stick to it

- Learn to do the splits

- Read and acquire The Gentle Art of Hospitality

- Continue to collect wonderful things for my future home and life

- Have more control, make decisions based on outcomes and goals

- NOT ignore my to-do list
- Begin each day with yoga

- Keep my bedroom neat
- Volunteer my time to help charities
- Sing and play my guitar in front of an audience


- Buy and watch the film A Clockwork Orange

- Read all the books on my list
- Visit and spend the day in a library at least once a month

- Read a book on Absinthe

What do you hope to achieve in 2011?? Invent something? Maybe bake the largest cake in all of history? Anyway, hopefully you enjoy your New Years Eve celebrations!!

2 comments:

  1. cabaret is absolutely one of my favorite films! i'm not a HUGE liza minnelli fan but she is super amazing in cabaret. so amazing that i want to BE sally bowles (her character). i'm even singing a song from the movie for an audition. you really should watch it!

    well i didn't get a tripod, but i found one in my attic! luck, eh?

    and clockwork orange is also a good one. it might be a little odd for you, considering you seem normal hah!

    but anyways, thanks so much for the comment and for following! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know Liza Minnelli from the second Sex in the City movie... But I am for sure curious about this Caberet film.

    Lucky! You never know, your attic might be magical. Anything you want may materialise in the attic. That would be proper cool.

    I saw the first half (it's very graphic, eh?) and I'm keen to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always fun!