Friday, March 18, 2011

Life plan.

Obviously the best way to avoid wasting my life is this:


STEP ONE
- Finish diploma of Justice Adminstration. I only have two subjects to go... even if they are hideous online subjects.

- Continue making my magazine and attempting to make a name for myself.


- Invite Beau over so he can teach me how to use my recording equipment.


- Begin doing a yoga class a week (aim to be able to do this by the end of the year)


- Continue doing Jiu Jitsu once a week (aim to become a blue belt by the end of the year)

STEP TWO

- Go to London at the end of this year or next (depending on whether I get into university mid-year or not) and work in a classic London Pub. This will be a place for taking it easy and having fun. Also saving a little money. I also want to go all around Europe and to my beloved Italy. I must improve in Italian before I return.

STEP THREE
- Finish degree in Arts (Where I shall increase my knowledge in all things I am interested in that won't make me a career aka photography, writing, music, sociology and Italian. But ALSO science.)
- Do degree in MEDICINE and take up yoga as more than just a hobby, but a LIFESTYLE.
I can study medicine and be a yoga teacher whilst I learn. God I want this. But I also want to be an infamous writer-slash-female-version-of-morrissesy-mixed-with-Conor-Oberst.

This seems so obvious. And so freaking simple. But right now I feel like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always fun!