Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aerial Arts





This is the next goal.


I graded from Yellow to Orange-tip in Ju Jitsu recently and after seeing these performers last night at work, I have decided I am absolutely inclined to perfect this amazing ability.


I've always had this terrible spot in my heart that feels like some dim, faded, expired passion for dance that would have thrived given the opportunity. I am too old to begin ballet. Besides, I can't afford that. Ballet is a ship that sails early in ones life. Most that the will and the passport climb aboard for a beautiful journey. I believe I lost my ticket and missed my chance.


Learning silks would probably make my overall and eternal sadness somewhat less of a detriment as opposed to a vague absense.



I must do this!!!


Watch this space, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always fun!