Monday, October 25, 2010

A Tea Party Shall Be Held

I'm wide awake, it's morning. It's 1.29am, I must leave for work in four hours.

It is very important to hold tea parties, and bake cakes and dress well.
This shall take place on Saturday, before Lovecats, when two of my friends are coming over. I shall bake a divine cake, brew fruit tea and dress like perfection personified.

This thought entered my head around two hours ago and has yet to leave. It has woken me, motivated me to work towards something.






Now I just have to think of something to say. That's always been my problem. I set the table, I bake the souffle, I mail invitations... but then I don't know how to act the part. So I turn into a conscious, paranoid, awkward mess who talks the way she's seen teenagers on the train talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always fun!