Thursday, November 25, 2010

As I Sit, Typing

In my head, I see scenes.
These are the scenes in my movie.
Sometimes they are flashbacks with my after-thoughts as a voice over, other times they are live, happening right then and there except without the dialogue, without the voices, with just the facial expressions, the subtleties like body language, fidgeting... to explain everything.


I wish I knew how to explain everything. I don't think I can explain even the most basic things lately. I don't know how to explain how I feel because my mind seems to have recently climbed up the faraway tree and into the land of topsy-turvy.

Nothing makes sense for long enough. I think I have two minds in one place. Sometimes it's a good thing, I can understand some things instantly, but other times it's impossible and chaotic. Like two people working at the same desk, papers becoming confused and documentation being shredded by mistake whilst trivial things like shopping dockets are being filed away in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always fun!