Friday, November 26, 2010

Lovecats Dance, Boots Prance.


See the boots. I want these boots, in all their fiendish glory. Aren't they just darling? They most certainly are. I realised a new problem today when I was shopping in town with mother. That problem is this one: "Lief can not shop properly unless online".
So, it seems I am overwhelmed by the racks and racks of clothing mixed with the store decor that I just cannot see anything that singularly jumps out at me; it all melds together to form a mass of random.
Online/TV shopping is so much easier than window-shopping. I might see these brillig booties in a shop window and NOT EVEN REALISE THEIR AWESOMENESS. All because of my shopping anxiety issue. Lame, eh?
I think I will buy these boots, as they are my size and I only bought one pair of shoes tonight and those were "for work" and all.
I think I should introduce myself. I'm not really called Lief, (Ly-eff) but that name is of a more "adventure novel" nature than my own unfortunate title. So it shall do.
I'm falling asleep. I'll finish some other time, kids.
Lief does sleep. But her dreams are full of whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always fun!