Sunday, November 14, 2010

I want dreamy, photogenic, film-ish, artistic friends.
Yoga and kite-flying friends.
The kind who take photographs of life.
The kind who live life like a movie.
We could go to yoga classes and drink tea and eat dainty macaroons in quaint little teashops.
We would spend afternoons laying on the trampoline talking forever about our hopes and dreams and great plans.
We would go to an enormous library with dusty old books and would explore mysterious towns and get lost in strange neighbourhoods and go rummaging through flea-markets together.

I miss having a friend. I don't know what happened or why I'm so lonesome.

Did everyone grow up? People seem to be moving faster. Every time I close my eyes, for a moment, I open them to find a different time of day, or on more worrying occasions, a different day altogether. Every time I catch up with someone they have progressed in life, become more successful... I am stagnant. People are getting serious jobs, looking at real estate, buying shares, whilst I am still hanging out in record shops and reading online blogs.

Where are all the dreamers in my town?












The following pictures, I did not take. But they inspire me, incredibly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always fun!