Saturday, January 1, 2011

I cut myself

I was peeling potatos for mother dearest and then, you know, the stupid potato peeler jumped up and bit me. But that shall not spoil my New Year! NO SIR! I am going "with" it. I may have emo cuts on my wrist now but I am going to enjoy the new emo look and suck the marrow (ew) out of my current situation. (Note: Emo fringe)










Oh. What an emo.


Last night I celebrated the new year and the end of 2010.

I went to three parties (each for about an hour) then I went to Faith. Faith was dull. Normally, Faith is full of dancing Robert Smiths and Kate Bush's. And cats and such. It's usually a gas gas gas. But last night, LAST NIGHT, it was a fail.


So I left and went for a walk down the riverbank, by all the fancy riverfront mansions and across a bridge. Then I saw a dead animal floating in the river.


Do. Not. Want.



This is a picture of the place one of the parties was held at!! Isn't it pretty!? The loveliest couple live there (inside it looks like a doll haus). I should have just stayed here.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Wow though, this Faith place sounds amazing, i want to go to a Robert Smith/Kate Bush hangout place :o!! Hope 2011 is magical for you!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might as well put on some skinny jeans and listen to The Cure (I don't actually know what real emo music is so I went with that.) Your night was much more eventful than mine. And that place indeed is very pretty. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you lief! i find you lovely - you're so pretty! you actually look a lot like my friend jenny.. it's kind of funny! but anyways, i hope your wrist heals up (i'm a klutz, i accidentally injure myself all the time haha!), and i hope you don't see any more corpses.. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always fun!